Venice Daily Tour from Milan
Chauffeured Tours & Limousine Service from Milan to Venice
If you are staying in Milan or any other cities and you want to visit Venice we can propose our Venice Daily Tour up to 12 hours (including driving time).
- We will pick you up at your accommodation with our luxury vehicle and will drive you to Venice where you will meet our certified expert guide that will introduce its magnificent history in a relaxing stroll through the canals.
- Your guided tour up to 3 hours, will include a selection of the must-sees sights as St. Mark’s Square, that contains the most famous buildings as the Doges’ Palace, the Bridge of Sighs,
the Bell Tower, the Clock Tower, and more.
- You will enter St. Mark’s Basilica, the 900-year-old cathedral of Venice, with its unique golden Byzantine mosaics.
- After your visit to St. Mark’s square, away from the crowds, you will be guided through the backstreets to explore the city’s layout with its silence and intimate atmosphere continuing your Venice Daily Tour.
- You will end your visit in the neighborhood of Rialto Bridge and explore the surroundings.
- You will have 3 hours free time for lunch and shopping or alternatively, on request, we will reserve for you a private ride on a boat to reach the island of Murano and discover the artisan’s shops, the glassmakers, and/or the colored island of Burano famous for the “Burano lace”.
- Would you like a ride on the Gondola, the typical Venetian boat? We will reserve it – Venice Daily Tour From Milan.
- We can alternatively propose to drive you to Venice while you will explore the city on your own for 7 hours.
For any option you choose, at the end of the day, you will meet your driver that will bring you back to your accommodation.
Please note that we can organize to come pick-up and drop you off at your place. We are also available to personalize the itinerary of your Venice Daily Tour.